Our facilities, upgraded to an industry 4.0, since 2020, are fully-equipped and automated with the latest technologies. Managed by artificial intelligence software and by our expertise staff.
This, combined with the careful selection of raw materials and rigorous quality system standards, allow us to guarantee fast delivery and completion frames agreed.
Because we work with the most valuable things, human beings and senses.
How many times we forget the sensations of everyday small things such as the freshness of a recent wash of teeth, or to relax with the foam of a warm bath, with the subtle smell of scented candles or feel the perfume of that special person walking by your side… small details of everyday life that makes our day happier. This is why in Dauper we do not believe only in designing fragrances and flavours, but in creating emotions for your senses.
Since it’s opening in 1947 as a small company dedicated to the distillation and distribution of essential oils until the making of fragrances, Dauper, S.A. has won its prestige, thanks to the knowledge of traditional and homemade fragrances.
In 1988 became a partnership between Ferrao and Alonso families. With an injection of capital and the deep knowledge of our main Senior Perfumer and Chairman – Mr. Jesus Francisco Ferrao – the Company accomplished a sustainable modernization and development.
In 1991 thanks to an agreement with Quest International, Dauper took over the customers and “know how” of this big Multinational in Spain.
In 1999 new premises were opened at the picturesque town of Gualba de Baix (Barcelona) an Industrial complex with excellent facilities, both in logistics and services for the Chemical Industry.
2017 J. Ferrao JR. was named new CEO of the company, thus taking over the management of the company, for the second generation of the family.
In 2020 the Company has been upgraded to Industry 4.0 with robotization and last technologies added.
Since then, every year we keep making efforts to be always within the best fragrances and flavours Companies, developing the newest technologies and knowledge without forgetting the traditional art of making fragrances, an art in itself.
At Dauper, we are aware of the damage that our Planet is suffering day by day. That is why we use a sustainable business model.
Our long and middle term sustainability programs are focused to reach a real compromise with our Planet and our community.
Our main objective is to offer products that do not cause any damage to the environment nor to any specie of our planet, including the humans.
- Our management try to get a balance using sustainable sources without exhausting natural resources that are increasingly requested by billions of consumers.
- We are compromised not to work with essences obtained from endangered species, looking always for sustainable alternatives.
- We never use: nanomaterials ,OMG or raw materials from animals of any kind.
- We use efficient manufacturing processes, always respectful with the environment.
- We control, reduce and compensate our CO2 emissions.
- Furthermore, we look for the real benefit of the final consumer when processing our products.
- We follow the “good practice” code and the IFRA ( International Fragrance Association ) regulations, including all the regulations dictated by the European Union and our Common Sense.
Dauper S.A. wants to reflect its commitment to implement and maintain a Quality management system based on the ISO 9001 – 2015 regulations.
In order to put it into practice, Dauper follows the values of loyalty, ethics, leadership and commitment to society and its employees.
The objectives aimed by the company in the activities of design and manufacture of fragrances and flavors are the following:
1. To get the permanent satisfaction of its clients.
2. To produce its products according to the best manufacturing practices in order to maintain and improve their quality.
- To strengthen the relationship and communication with our clients in order to find out their needs and expectations. This is of main importance in order to ensure good and stable relations and to gain new clients.
- To enhance the skills of our staff as an essential principle of quality. Only with the adequate training, communication, active participation and teamwork of all these people who form Dauper – the business excellence will be achieved.
- Dauper engages to comply with all the applicable requirements and whenever possible with our clients demands.
- To provide the adequate training to our personnel in order to know and apply the ISO standards
- To establish annually quality objectives by taking into account the risks, opportunities and context analysis
Where are we
We have customers in more than 55 countries around the world.
Europe, Asia, Africa, America and Oceania.
For more information about distribution or contact in your area, please do not hesitate to Ask Us.